MLIS 2020 is planning for a full online conference hosted through Microsoft Teams Meeting. The vision of our congress is to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements. In order for this model to succeed, speakers or the participants need to adhere to a set of instructions and guidelines.
To join the conference sessions of MLIS 2020, please click on the following link:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting of MLIS 2020
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||25 min|
|Regular Oral Presentation||15 min|
- Each presentation includes 3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
- All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
- Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program.
- All presentations are scheduled in Korea Standard Time (UTC/GMT+9)
2. Online Presentation Preparation
- Online Oral Presentation will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Meeting.
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference short name (MLIS 2020) should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered;
3. Pre-recorded Video Oral Presentation Preparation
- A pre-recorded video (in .MP4 format) is required and will be used as backup and for voting for the best video presentations. (Note: Your uploaded video will be visible at conference website for voting).
- If you are not able to show up via Teams, the session chair / conference secretary will download and play your presentation during your scheduled presentation date and time according to the conference program.
Please check the following tips to prepare your video
√ How to record a video with PowerPoint
√ How to record a video with ZOOM
- The Video submission deadline is on September 30th, 2020 and video would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
4. Best Video Presentations SelectionBest video presentations will be selected after the first and second round of selection. This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to MLIS2021. (The exact Number of Best Video Presentations to be selected will be confirmed after the number of video presentations is confirmed.)
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- PowerPoint Design
- First Round of Selection: Top 5 Video Presentations will be selected based on the numbers of 'Vote' till November 6th, 2020;
- Second Round of Selection: Best Video Presentation among the Top 5 Video Presentations from the first round will be selected by Conference General Chair;
- Vote from the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
- Final Results will be demonstrated on the website on November 10th, 2020.